Excellent work agents!!!!!
Excellent work agents!!!!!
Originally shared by Handriawan Saputra
It all begins with the idea “show it to those who hates you” – comes from ayma on Friday, April 25th and on April 26th
I, agent @2AM noticed a link connecting 2 portals 'Mercusuar Anyer 1885' Anyer, Banten Indonesia and 'Enchanted Fountain' Cikaret,Bogor – Indonesia through IntelMap.
Hmmmm.. then it crossed my mind, “why don’t I established a CF on that?!” – and then without any second thought, I rushed my trip to 'Mercusuar Anyer 1885 portal' Anyer, Banten, Indonesia which located 84 miles from Jakarta to collect the portal keys.
Along the way, Google Nav. lead my way through not even checking on my scanner, taking Kalideres-poris-tangerang-mauk-kramatwatu route, I rode the 68 miles by motorcycle. Arrived at Kramatwatu, I checked on my scanner and found seven neutral portals then I captured them all.
Headed to Cilegon, the navigation shortens my ride by 15 miles and on site by 6:18 PM.
On my way back, I was confused by the surrounding darkness and the road conditions weren’t allow me to drive comfortably. Desperately, I headed to Cilegon and found several neutral portals around Cilegon – Serang,
and when I headed to Balaraja from Serang, an accident occurred, my motorcycle slipped off and fell.
Injured my right foot on the occasion. At first I was planning to continue the trip to 'Een Vergeten Maria Statue' portal in Ujung Genteng, Ciracap Indonesia but on that current state, I was forced to cancel my previous plan. After my return to Jakarta, it took me 3 days to heal and rested.
On the 1st May, after checking from IntelMap on the situation, the next portalkey I had to pay a visit was 'Enchanted Fountain' Cikaret, Bogor Indonesia located 39 Miles from Jakarta.
Started my trip by 2:21 PM, all went well with a bit of a rain on the way and keeping my motorcycle speed on 38 – 44 mph. It was 4:11 PM when I arrived at 'Enchanted Fountain' portal Cikaret, Bogor Indonesia I checked IntelMap and there was a link blocking my plan, the closest portal with the link I’ve got to takedown that blocking link was from 'Cimory Resto' Puncak, Bogor Indonesia, about 12 Miles from my current location, arrived at destined portal at 6:04 PM. I used Jarvis on it and carry on to my final destinated portal, 'Een vergeten Maria Statue' Ujung Genteng, Ciracap Indonesia, 102 Miles away.
It was a rough ride, I had to ride along with 18 and 16 wheelers, through foggy weather, small winding and there was no available streets light it chills me, everything was a pitch black. My watch tells me its 21:47 PM, 47 miles to go to targets location. I decided to take a rest, I felt exhausted and cold from the chilling mountain air. As hard as I could, I tried not to fell asleep, as i had to keep an eye on my motorcycle. 4:26 AM, I pushed through to get on the plan and checked on my scanner, well hello, as thought I was lucky, there was several neutral portals to captured along the way. On my way to the location, my device running out of power, PowerBank's still had 50% power. The worst of all, I lost data signal even communication signal. I got disconnected for about an hour on the road but recklessly, I'm still going on by my plan. Arrived at the portal location, I taken down an Enlightened Control Field which used the same portal. After recaptured it,
I'm began to establishing links to 'Mercusuar Anyer 1885' portal Anyer, Banten Indonesia - 96 miles, and to 'Enhanched Fountain' portal Cikaret, Bogor Indonesia - 59 miles. And "Woooohoooooo!!" I screamed, gaining 2.658.645 Mind Units. Then I turn back as far as 492 yards and establish another links from 'Missile Statue' portal Ujung Genteng, Ciracap Indonesia to 'Mercusuar Anyer 1885' and 'Enchanted Fountain' portals, there goes, double layered CF with 2.664.028 Mind Units.
@2AM
NIA Ops Brandon Badger Anne Beuttenmüller Joe Philley
#sitrep #ResistanceOps #indonesia














Originally shared by Handriawan Saputra
It all begins with the idea “show it to those who hates you” – comes from ayma on Friday, April 25th and on April 26th
I, agent @2AM noticed a link connecting 2 portals 'Mercusuar Anyer 1885' Anyer, Banten Indonesia and 'Enchanted Fountain' Cikaret,Bogor – Indonesia through IntelMap.
Hmmmm.. then it crossed my mind, “why don’t I established a CF on that?!” – and then without any second thought, I rushed my trip to 'Mercusuar Anyer 1885 portal' Anyer, Banten, Indonesia which located 84 miles from Jakarta to collect the portal keys.
Along the way, Google Nav. lead my way through not even checking on my scanner, taking Kalideres-poris-tangerang-mauk-kramatwatu route, I rode the 68 miles by motorcycle. Arrived at Kramatwatu, I checked on my scanner and found seven neutral portals then I captured them all.
Headed to Cilegon, the navigation shortens my ride by 15 miles and on site by 6:18 PM.
On my way back, I was confused by the surrounding darkness and the road conditions weren’t allow me to drive comfortably. Desperately, I headed to Cilegon and found several neutral portals around Cilegon – Serang,
and when I headed to Balaraja from Serang, an accident occurred, my motorcycle slipped off and fell.
Injured my right foot on the occasion. At first I was planning to continue the trip to 'Een Vergeten Maria Statue' portal in Ujung Genteng, Ciracap Indonesia but on that current state, I was forced to cancel my previous plan. After my return to Jakarta, it took me 3 days to heal and rested.
On the 1st May, after checking from IntelMap on the situation, the next portalkey I had to pay a visit was 'Enchanted Fountain' Cikaret, Bogor Indonesia located 39 Miles from Jakarta.
Started my trip by 2:21 PM, all went well with a bit of a rain on the way and keeping my motorcycle speed on 38 – 44 mph. It was 4:11 PM when I arrived at 'Enchanted Fountain' portal Cikaret, Bogor Indonesia I checked IntelMap and there was a link blocking my plan, the closest portal with the link I’ve got to takedown that blocking link was from 'Cimory Resto' Puncak, Bogor Indonesia, about 12 Miles from my current location, arrived at destined portal at 6:04 PM. I used Jarvis on it and carry on to my final destinated portal, 'Een vergeten Maria Statue' Ujung Genteng, Ciracap Indonesia, 102 Miles away.
It was a rough ride, I had to ride along with 18 and 16 wheelers, through foggy weather, small winding and there was no available streets light it chills me, everything was a pitch black. My watch tells me its 21:47 PM, 47 miles to go to targets location. I decided to take a rest, I felt exhausted and cold from the chilling mountain air. As hard as I could, I tried not to fell asleep, as i had to keep an eye on my motorcycle. 4:26 AM, I pushed through to get on the plan and checked on my scanner, well hello, as thought I was lucky, there was several neutral portals to captured along the way. On my way to the location, my device running out of power, PowerBank's still had 50% power. The worst of all, I lost data signal even communication signal. I got disconnected for about an hour on the road but recklessly, I'm still going on by my plan. Arrived at the portal location, I taken down an Enlightened Control Field which used the same portal. After recaptured it,
I'm began to establishing links to 'Mercusuar Anyer 1885' portal Anyer, Banten Indonesia - 96 miles, and to 'Enhanched Fountain' portal Cikaret, Bogor Indonesia - 59 miles. And "Woooohoooooo!!" I screamed, gaining 2.658.645 Mind Units. Then I turn back as far as 492 yards and establish another links from 'Missile Statue' portal Ujung Genteng, Ciracap Indonesia to 'Mercusuar Anyer 1885' and 'Enchanted Fountain' portals, there goes, double layered CF with 2.664.028 Mind Units.
@2AM
NIA Ops Brandon Badger Anne Beuttenmüller Joe Philley
#sitrep #ResistanceOps #indonesia














Wooohooo! Great regional score, ENLIGHTENED! :D
ReplyDelete