Hank Johnson's #Recursion date approaches.

Originally shared by Stein Lightman

Hank Johnson's  #Recursion  date approaches.

I grew to admire Hank greatly during our time together at Niantic. He has a gift, and I wish his predicament were not so severe.

In thinking about his situation, I began to explore the idea that there may exist Glyphs that represent the kind of construct that he has become.

What I share here with you are not verifiable at this point, they are merely my theories based on an analysis of Shaper Language structure and a conceptual understanding of #Recursion and the nature of simulacra. (Thus I have not labelled them. They represent not a true Shaper Glyph, rather an attempt to predict possible future discoveries.)

What are your thoughts on these? Do you imagine other Glyph forms that could represent Hank's situation?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks