"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
I love that mug
ReplyDeleteI want one!
ReplyDeleteDo want!
ReplyDeleteWhy didn´t you already take my money? :)
ReplyDeleteJake Dupree is my hero
ReplyDeleteOnly if they come in BLUE. Fantastic idea BTW.
ReplyDeleteNick Kaminski the color chosen falls in between the enlightened green and the resistance blue; its really more of a neutral teal color, and thank you
ReplyDeleteCrazy cool. Lou Anthony Courts would want this
ReplyDeleteJake Dupree You're welcome. Let me know if you need any more.
ReplyDeleteHopefully these could come in a choice of mug design. Klutz that I am, I like the square sided mugs like the one that was submitted just before this one. https://plus.google.com/107848985056390835701/posts/QCHYDG5XcKu
ReplyDeleteI found it on the site, but they only showed the logo and not the XM level side. Somebody should fix that.
I'd buy it
ReplyDeleteI think u did twice Joe Philley...
ReplyDeleteI would vote for Nick Kaminski 's mug. The one submitted hours before this one.
ReplyDelete