How we spent our Sunday...thanks guys for letting me in on the fun.


How we spent our Sunday...thanks guys for letting me in on the fun.

#ingressroadtrip

Comments

  1. That's an early photo before all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want an invitation to join the game ingress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kassiano Fyoller you get it at the google play store

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe necessity I am installing, is there a problem to play here in Brazil?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kassiano Fyoller not at all,Look in the google committees for Ingress groups near you or post asking for agents in your area.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratz Joe Philley that was a great field... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. edgar angel I was mostly watching but it was fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. edgar angel Not mine but I'll pass it on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got to swim in a deep blue field and stay out of this heat, thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Title