I really liked the brief time I've spent with OLW but he's still a wild card.
I really liked the brief time I've spent with OLW but he's still a wild card.
#ingress
Originally shared by Niantic Project
With Mazz's assistance, or perhaps as her hostage, Oliver Lynton-Wolfe burns the bridge with Roland Jarvis and escapes from his sea-side compound.
The objective? For now, it seems Hank Johnson is behind this abduction/rescue, an attempt to leverage Lynton-Wolfe's innate brilliance with XM tech to save his mind and identity from the impending #Recursion.
But we all know one thing, this far in. Oliver Lynton-Wolfe's first and foremost interest is usually Oliver Lynton-Wolfe.
x
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfr67hx7OQw&list=PLDEUWItbkQ5_tZylwFJlrO6gKamNW8-SW&index=15
#ingress
Originally shared by Niantic Project
With Mazz's assistance, or perhaps as her hostage, Oliver Lynton-Wolfe burns the bridge with Roland Jarvis and escapes from his sea-side compound.
The objective? For now, it seems Hank Johnson is behind this abduction/rescue, an attempt to leverage Lynton-Wolfe's innate brilliance with XM tech to save his mind and identity from the impending #Recursion.
But we all know one thing, this far in. Oliver Lynton-Wolfe's first and foremost interest is usually Oliver Lynton-Wolfe.
x
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfr67hx7OQw&list=PLDEUWItbkQ5_tZylwFJlrO6gKamNW8-SW&index=15
You spent time with him?
ReplyDeleteThat's one story I've got to hear sometime boss! :-)
Joe Philley he does walk to a very different beat, doesn't he...
ReplyDeleteSeems as crazy as they come! But then again the line between crazyness and brilliance is one scientist have walk for a long time!
ReplyDeleteI kinda dig his off-kilter cadence. For the light!
ReplyDelete