#IngressWear #ingresswearcontest


#IngressWear  #ingresswearcontest 

https://contest.welovefine.com/vote.php?id_contest=74#/id_submit=27920

Comments

  1. The big codename is the sign this guy is compensating something ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geo Walter that's Nate Olson in the pictures... Awesome guy.. I've seen him at several events.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't seen him on my Hollywood portals for a while! jedininja is missing the banter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like these $local_faction designs in the contest. Why should somebody at the other side of the World wear something Like that?

    Don't get me wrong, usually i like $local_faction designs, but i think they are missplaced in a content like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geo Walter, just checked the complaint box. Still empty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robert Hughes Nate Olson that's from the movie "Shrek". It's nothing personal ;) 
    ... although my opinion is the text is just too big, it spoils the view. Otherwise I would say "great design".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geo Walter, no offense taken at all. I like the text size. It's big enough to read from a distance and give the frogs a sporting chance to mod up the E8 farm I'm about to destroy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nate Olson that's nonsense, portals (and farms) only exist to be destroyed. No need to mod them up. Seriously :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crystal Gause Pleeease, pay a visit :D 

    ... L8 agent destroys any portal in matter of seconds, mods doesn't make a difference. 
    My experience, VRSH taken down by first four burster shots (pure statistics). 

    ... I admit more portals with turrets and force amps require more power cubes, that's all...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Geo Walter. I agree it's pointless to try and save an 8 farm but if you can increase the gear required to take it down by 30 -40% then why not? That's less XMP that will be used elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Title