Lumpias


Lumpias

Comments

  1. Yummm! Those look like giant lumpia burritos :) these are what I envision: http://cooking.fm/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/lumpia-recipe11.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not like any lumpia I've seen. Those wrappers look thick. Chelse Swain can make some that will put these to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. That doesn't look like any lumpia variety I've ever had. And I've eaten a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, miss those, my ex co-workers wife would make them fresh (the smaller kind) and bring in enough for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Florida Tiqui we might have to show him what real lumpia looks like. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caroline Lawrence, me, you, and Ryan Sullivan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a veg, and I don't know what they're made of, but damn they look tasty...

    ReplyDelete
  8. just need some pancit and you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't drink but a bit of pig would be good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't care who does it or why but posting photo's of Lumpias is cheap and dirty....just putting that out there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you know this food is from my country indonesia :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Apa kabar, Crooot Gosok Bilas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks