Now this is awesome...
Now this is awesome...
Originally shared by Enlightened Of Rome
Tired of the Dark Side? Follow Anakin and embrace Enlightement!
May the 4th be with you!
#starwarsday #starwarsdayroma #ingress #fieldart
From an original idea of tiziana finelli a field art by Marco Reducs to celebrate Star Wars Day in Rome
Realisation by Masters of Rome
Federica Haerjia and Silvia Marinoni as Vestals of Forum
Stefano Conte, tiziana finelli, Angelo Antonelli and Pietro Cignini shoulders&tits
Gianluca Sperandeo & Massimo D'onorio De Meo as attendants for Lord Helmet
Marco Reducs as Bearer of the Cloak
Giovanni Delibra & Luca Franchi : air cover (from sofa)
Joe Philley Anne Beuttenmüller Matilde Tusberti Brandon Badger Brian Rose John Hanke Ingress
Star Wars









Originally shared by Enlightened Of Rome
Tired of the Dark Side? Follow Anakin and embrace Enlightement!
May the 4th be with you!
#starwarsday #starwarsdayroma #ingress #fieldart
From an original idea of tiziana finelli a field art by Marco Reducs to celebrate Star Wars Day in Rome
Realisation by Masters of Rome
Federica Haerjia and Silvia Marinoni as Vestals of Forum
Stefano Conte, tiziana finelli, Angelo Antonelli and Pietro Cignini shoulders&tits
Gianluca Sperandeo & Massimo D'onorio De Meo as attendants for Lord Helmet
Marco Reducs as Bearer of the Cloak
Giovanni Delibra & Luca Franchi : air cover (from sofa)
Joe Philley Anne Beuttenmüller Matilde Tusberti Brandon Badger Brian Rose John Hanke Ingress
Star Wars








I want an invitation to join the game ingress
ReplyDeleteKassiano Fyoller I don't think you need an invitation any more. I believe it's open to anyone already.
ReplyDelete(Join the Enlightened.) ;-)
Thanks, I will install right now is to join the game, you can play in Brazil?
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, I have no idea but I'd say it's very likely you can play in Brazil. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteAlvaro, I am already playing and control points are here in my town, perfect!
ReplyDeleteKassiano Fyoller Great !!!!
ReplyDeleteKassiano Fyoller Welcome agent! :-)
ReplyDeleteCredit where credit is due, this is awesome work :-) #resistance #jedi
ReplyDelete