T-32 days to #Recursion .


Originally shared by Hank Johnson

T-32 days to #Recursion .
 
The video that was released as part of the #IngressReport Raw Feed May.08.2014 will probably be my last.  I do not know what will happen after my ‘rebirth.’  It is odd to think that a virtual perfect copy of me will exist in the world, but will be a different person with different goals, needs and desires.  Will he continue on the path I’ve traveled so far, or will he journey along one of his own?  Interesting to ponder.

More pressing. Agents at Santa Fe: Who knows what will greet me there?  I have been pursued by unknown assassins.  Some have been taken out of play. Others might be out there.

ADA has made me an offer which I am still evaluating. 

Watch my back.

Comments

  1. My best guess is, Hank Johnson, Klue and ADA will become like Johnny Depp in Transcendence. And then we need to kill them all ...

    #screwaliensandmachines

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog