THIS!


THIS!

Two Agents from opposing factions shaking hands with mutual respect after a very hard-fought battle over a volatile portal in Cheyenne for the #Interitus  anomaly.

Joe Philley took the photo, and I am grateful to have been able to hang out with so many awesome Agents from both factions.

I have heard about a few xfaction dramas in the past few days. The trolling and mean-spirited actions of some Agents are ruining the game more than the cheaters out there. Whether you are green or blue we are all the same...we are all geeks playing an addictive game that practically requires interaction with Agents from both sides. 

PLEASE, let's have a little more respect and friendly interaction with each other. This is a game, but to many of us it is so much more than that. These local communities should be bringing people together and creating lifelong friendships and awesome memories. The game is so much more fun if it is played with a friendly attitude and respect for the opposing faction. 

We can do better....we can show the world that even teams who do their best to "destroy" the other one in a game are still friends outside of the gameplay. Happy Hacking Agents!!

#Ingress  
#XfactionFriendshipAndRespect  
#BattleHardPartyHarder  

Joe Philley Brandon Badger Brian Rose Anne Beuttenmüller John Hanke DeCode Ingress NIA Ops Ingress 

Pictured with me Daniel Johanning

Comments

  1. They hate each other.. Look at the stance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree

    Edit: not with Shantel Dodson with the original post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josiah Schickler Shantel Dodson Completely wrong. It's called turning to face the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniel Johanning sorry for the confusion. That's not what I meant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aahhh... That explains it! Looks like a forced pic lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to try to think of people on the opposing faction, at least the ones who aren't outright dicks, as "frienemies" :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog