Vermont has more to offer than just cheese - though they are known for that too - and you can discover all the ins...


Vermont has more to offer than just cheese - though they are known for that too - and you can discover all the ins and outs with our new partner Happy Vermont (http://www.happyvermont.com/). Helmed by a former communications director for Vermont Tourism, you'll discover wonderful stories and iconic photographs of local people and interesting places all throughout the Green Mountain State.

#vermont   #vermontmade   #vermontphotographer   #keepexploring

Comments

  1. There isn't much more than cheese. I used to live there you know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris Santarcangelo I grew up in Vermont. Still miss it! It's a special place with much more than cheese to offer. But I agree that great locally sourced food is one of the benefits of living there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole Lalumiere-Weaving True. I was paraphrasing Star Wars. It's like Tatooine, but green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris Santarcangelo green and mosquito ridden. I took my husband to visit in the summer. He always thought it was a frozen hell, now he thinks it's a hot, muggy, buggy hell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo frustrating driving by a frog anchor to a field thinking I'll get off the next exit and nail it. Well,, the next exit is 17 miles away! Moral of the story.. If you see an enemy anchor in VT on the highway.. Pull over and run for it! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hit Montpelier when I was there, and Essex Junction :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The great state of Vermont will not apologize for its cheese! Derrick Jewell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicole Lalumiere-Weaving what the what?
    I knew we were twins separated at birth...I'm from Vermont too.
    Where there are more cows than people and maple syrup land...

    ReplyDelete
  9. It isn't cheese unless it comes from Wisconsin😉

    ReplyDelete
  10. Actually I've had the reserve cabott clothe wrapped.. Very good cheese! Not that Wisconsin has bad cheese

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog