Anything that contributes to disaster recovery gets a big +1 in my books.


 Anything that contributes to disaster recovery gets a big +1 in my books.

Originally shared by Masashi Kawashima

"Ishinomaki Ingress T-shirt" is now available for international shipping at the website below.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/rds/item/liat011-01/?s-id=borderless_browsehist_en

The T-shirts is designed for Ingress event in Ishinomaki, by the local designer "Life Is ART", manufactured by the local factory, and sold by the local people. Initio medal will come together to prove your support for their recovery. Niantic and Google are not taking any margin.  #initio #ishinomaki #ingress

Comments

  1. Joe Philley Already sold out. Got mine ordered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe Philley if Niantic is officially involved (distributing INITIO cards?) Is there any way you collectively could facilitate getting these into the US?

    #HumanitarianAidForBadges  is... a very odd, yet potentially potent force.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Norman Hamer Niantic is not officially involved. Seems they are left over badges the locals are using to incentive their fundraising.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll bet Niantic could raise a lot of additional money by selling Initio badge codes with the proceeds going to the same fund, with delivery by email.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Martin Veneroso INOWRI! Verity Seke care to weigh in?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about doing a Superstorm Sandy recover project in Hoboken?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would have loved to see this come back. Just next time with proper international shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you open additional orders, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just able to order the black, size large.
    EDIT: order canceled after I went to bed and out of stock now. sigh

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would be interested in this if it had other payment options. I closed my PayPal account a long time ago. Shady business!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Black in sizes M and L appears to be available again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. White shirts are available as of yesterday August 1...

    ReplyDelete
  13. i made the preorder and received the automatic reply via email.

    what to do now? i have to wait until the shop contacts me back?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Darth Rogue seems its on pre-order updates only now.. oh well, just gotta wait for the next restocking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Matt Tandlmayer they usually last three or four days. I just got the confirmation about it being on its way. 20 days later. Not to mention 60% of the email is in Japanese.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Matt Tandlmayer sweet man... now let's keep our fingers crossed it comes with the initio code... lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Carlos Andres Rodriguez Matt Tandlmayer aaaaand? Got ya medal?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Matt Tandlmayer yes sir... as a matter of fact, they messed up the order and charged me and sent me 4 shirts... so I ended up sharing them... lol... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. limited time - medium size in stock...it makes no mention of the badges.
    $ 33.15 plus shipping is a little steep for a t-shirt with no badge associated.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want one. Where can I get one? 🙋🙋🙋

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want one. Where can I get one? 🙋🙋🙋

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for the advice. Will do! 😁👍

    ReplyDelete
  23. Got my too with the november shipping. Really cool Design

    ReplyDelete
  24. Could we find this shirt and badge (scanner badge) today?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wondering if, over a year later, these will ever come back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog