Capsule drop rate temporarily increased.

Originally shared by Ingress
Capsule drop rate temporarily increased.
As a result of surges in Portal activity during the #Interitus Anomaly Series and #IngressIO Burst Operation, it appears the Capsule drop rate has temporarily increased. No word yet on how long these effects may last. Hack early, hack often.
#IngressNews
Using capsules to give out capsules?! Capception!
ReplyDeleteThat explains why I hacked 3 of them in 120 hacks!
ReplyDeleteStill waiting on my first one...
ReplyDeleteHacked two in an hour. Roughly 23 hacks apart.
ReplyDeleteI got two this week. I was wondering.
ReplyDeleteThanks. Next week we get more cubes? :)
ReplyDeleteI don't need anymore...can't even give them away down here...I'm up to 13 hacked...since they released that is :)
ReplyDeleteI watched a player get one in 49 hacks and another in 107 the first night they were available. I have yet to hack one. Headed back out tonight to try though.
ReplyDeleteEdut: Hacked 2 last night in under 100 hacks.
I recycle them
ReplyDeleteThanks. I would love to see Increased output for Power Cubes 😃
ReplyDeleteYup...got another one! :)
ReplyDeleteTrisha Phillips 👍👍👍👍👍
ReplyDelete