Excelent work agents !!!

Excelent work agents !!!

Originally shared by Dwayne Maxwell

Two weeks before the Final #Interitus a handful of us Resistance agents decided it was time we planned a megafield for the finale of the series. this eventually came to be known as Operation #LostOurMarbles . there was many heroics involved in making this happen including multiple agents who drove 5+ hours one way to take out last minute blocking links and a Huge thanks goes out to them.

32.9 Million mind units captuered for the Resistance and covered two connected cells AM02-DELTA-14 and AM02-ECHO-05

Thank you to everyone involved, it is truly an honor to be part of this amazing team.

Texas link team
@Cringer 
@k3ntwon 
@Quickfinger 
@HarleyQuinn73 
@Drevix 
@Lysium 
@Nezzar 
@Rigotamus 

Northern California link team
@Skipper82 
@TheSwarley 
@Dametrius57 
@JoanOfShark 

Utah link team
@reverendlegend 
@BoyPlankton

Hawaii team
@donafied 
@PrinceLlama

Lane Clearers
@Rider1
@Exfiltraitor 
@FirstDegree 
@uhaulidaho
@Hosette
@TheLordFoo
@Davedanger
@gardenmarker
@RmotO
@Velimos
@Archangel777
@firefite
@mileslowroad
@infinius
@REDZMAN
@lizgiggles
@WinterMajestic
@gojira81
@yoohoo
@sct23
@Kyas
@razzen
@Zzircon 
@Zzaphire 
@prdz3
@Tekdroid
@AgentRavilob
@pepito86
@TheZouave
@davidlebe93
@Vladynatore
@Fedagleza
@Connor01
@EvilWitch
@Tryskel

Intel Team
@Frito
@Jzenya
@AtlasOps

Ingress Resistance New Mexico  and #NMResist
#AZul #VRM
#RioinRehab
#BCYTID

Joe Philley Brian Rose Brandon Badger Ingress 


Comments

  1. Two weeks of planning? I don't believe that considering Green Marble took five months ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, agents. I had to admit that this went up as I was driving to throw our Hawaii fields from Porterville, and it have me some worry.

    Colin Jones there is a lot less international travel involved in a field like this and a lot less organization of blocker teams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole Lalumiere-Weaving I know, I'm just ribbing ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog