Excellent across faction work agents.
Excellent across faction work agents.
Originally shared by Sivan Rehan
We had an amazing cross faction event today in Montreal
For St. Jean Baptiste day in Quebec, we decided to make a Fleur de Lys design.
Joe Philley Brandon Badger
#Ingress #Enlightened #Resistance #CF #OP
Congrats agents:@Humanoide @CyclingTurtle @felineprime @Aluzion @puma @TheMeister @crazynun33 @Armadyl @scenariogirl @CarlitoBrigante @DomiVen @NixxEye @HeavenlyLight @Oscassey @Danybad @JinTonik!!!!!!
If I forgot anyone, pls let me know. It's been a long day :-)

Originally shared by Sivan Rehan
We had an amazing cross faction event today in Montreal
For St. Jean Baptiste day in Quebec, we decided to make a Fleur de Lys design.
Joe Philley Brandon Badger
#Ingress #Enlightened #Resistance #CF #OP
Congrats agents:@Humanoide @CyclingTurtle @felineprime @Aluzion @puma @TheMeister @crazynun33 @Armadyl @scenariogirl @CarlitoBrigante @DomiVen @NixxEye @HeavenlyLight @Oscassey @Danybad @JinTonik!!!!!!
If I forgot anyone, pls let me know. It's been a long day :-)

We can never get a cross faction thing going here to do that in New Orleans.
ReplyDeletebeing from Louisiana, and being of french roots, I do love this Great Job agents
ReplyDeleteI wish we could do something like this.
ReplyDelete