Hi there all friends, both Enlightened and Resistance agents... you are all same level mates during this campaign.
Originally shared by Gabriele “Gabolander” Zappi
Hi there all friends, both Enlightened and Resistance agents... you are all same level mates during this campaign.
I'm Gabolander, L10 Enlightened Agent from Rimini - Italy, and I'm also a Blood Donor in real life.
I am a member of AVIS (The main Italian Volunteers Association of Blood Donors) since 2005 and constantly donate blood every 3 months (as of a law limit), and now I'm really proud to join the event Red Faction Week Ingress Agent Blood Drive and support this campaign.
This is a very good reason to support a possible third faction: The Red Faction.
I thank Henrique Vieira (Brazilian L10 Enlightened Agent V8neo) for inviting me.
Thanks to +hori atsushi for sharing the banner's template
#RedFactionWeek #ingressbadge #redfaction Brandon Badger Anne Beuttenmüller Joe Philley Roland Jarvis Matilde Tusberti Niantic Project Ingress



Hi there all friends, both Enlightened and Resistance agents... you are all same level mates during this campaign.
I'm Gabolander, L10 Enlightened Agent from Rimini - Italy, and I'm also a Blood Donor in real life.
I am a member of AVIS (The main Italian Volunteers Association of Blood Donors) since 2005 and constantly donate blood every 3 months (as of a law limit), and now I'm really proud to join the event Red Faction Week Ingress Agent Blood Drive and support this campaign.
This is a very good reason to support a possible third faction: The Red Faction.
I thank Henrique Vieira (Brazilian L10 Enlightened Agent V8neo) for inviting me.
Thanks to +hori atsushi for sharing the banner's template
#RedFactionWeek #ingressbadge #redfaction Brandon Badger Anne Beuttenmüller Joe Philley Roland Jarvis Matilde Tusberti Niantic Project Ingress



Can't. Double red blood cell donations are separated by like five months or something.
ReplyDelete