I am a BRRN mod.
I am a BRRN mod.
I have played Ingress for a while now. I would also like to clear up some misconceptions about #BRRN because, well, we are not a secret. We are a global community of agents that love and support the #resistance in #ingress and we are here for all resistance agents. In fact, if you are reading this as a player that is NOT #BRRN you should know your local rep.
BRRN stands for fair play. No duped items on our watch. No Spoofing. No rules breakers. The TOS is sacred. We stand behind it.
BRRN stands for community. We are only as strong as the least among us. The resistance stands behind any and all members.
BRRN stands for connectivity. We are here to make sure that there is someone that can connect you to who you need, as soon as possible.
I am a BRRN mod. I am proud to be a BRRN member. I am proud to be a BRRN mod.
Anything else? Holler at me in the comments.
I have played Ingress for a while now. I would also like to clear up some misconceptions about #BRRN because, well, we are not a secret. We are a global community of agents that love and support the #resistance in #ingress and we are here for all resistance agents. In fact, if you are reading this as a player that is NOT #BRRN you should know your local rep.
BRRN stands for fair play. No duped items on our watch. No Spoofing. No rules breakers. The TOS is sacred. We stand behind it.
BRRN stands for community. We are only as strong as the least among us. The resistance stands behind any and all members.
BRRN stands for connectivity. We are here to make sure that there is someone that can connect you to who you need, as soon as possible.
I am a BRRN mod. I am proud to be a BRRN member. I am proud to be a BRRN mod.
Anything else? Holler at me in the comments.
Semper Fi.
ReplyDeleteHooyah
ReplyDeleteWhat is BRRN?
ReplyDeleteOh yeah!!!!! 👍
ReplyDeleteOorah!
ReplyDeleteI'm BRRN!
ReplyDeleteBig Regional Resistance Network
ReplyDeleteSkynet!
ReplyDeleteJakob Christensen Well. That's clear as mud. From the content of the post, I take it that it's a group of self appointed ingress "police". Is that about right? And, other than peer pressure and bullying, do they have any authority to actually make people do what they say? And why would anyone want to get involved with something like that in the first place? Sorry if this sounds stupid, but I've spent more time playing the game and building my local team than going around telling other people how they have to play, and I'm out of those loops.
ReplyDelete/sub /gets popcorn
ReplyDeleteZeke Cao You should switch to moose munch. More fiber. And chocolate. ;)
ReplyDeleteCool...so what does BRRN stand for?
ReplyDeleteBalling renegades roaming at night
ReplyDeleteA B we communicate. That's what we are for.
ReplyDeleteTim Kujat Big Regional Resistance Network
ReplyDeletewother r About anything in particular? For some specific purpose? I communicate with lots of people about lots of things all the time, but I tend not to assign acronyms to it. Sorry, but I'm still confused. Are you sure you're not a secret club that does secret things? ;)
ReplyDeleteGood communication at all levels is key! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteA B if you can't figure it out I'm not going spell it out.
ReplyDeletewother r Sorry, can't figure out what your group is up to from the lack of communication about its goals in this thread. Hope you're all having fun with it, though.
ReplyDeleteA B shoot me a hangout. I'll spell it out.
ReplyDeleteYa think these guys are #BRRN ?
ReplyDeletehttps://plus.google.com/communities/105158366054137733832
Not in Victoria, Australia it doesn't. Our representatives exvluded a pkayer fromthe anomaly juat bevause his dad played for enlightened. We dont need that kind of colourist views in our Resistance Community. That's not fair. It's just mean.
ReplyDeleteIn Vic, Australia our reps exclude people and misrepresent people.
I'm a well regarded and liked Vic mega fielder and BRRN tried to control anomaly planning excluded top players and told us not to field and wouldn't let fielders join a ground team in case we got fielded over. And guess what, Enlightened did a great field over us.
If our experience is anything to go by, it's a horrible set up here. Really should look into the damage your reps are doing excluding people. Hes a nice player who didnt deserve to be excluded along with all the others Vic BRRN bullied. Doesn't sound the kind of thing that represents Resistance that well to me.
Rebecca Stroud individuals should not represent the whole. I will look into this.
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDeleteSo how would someone in the Western North Carolina area join? I'm not aware of a BRRN Rep in this area. (Doesn't mean there isn't one, lately I wouldn't be aware of my name if it weren't on my shirt...)
ReplyDeleteHow can i join brrn?
ReplyDeleteRuss Black you will want to reach out to your local community and ask whom your reps are, they should be able to connect you, and help get you involved as needed.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I had forgotten JP had reshared this... the feels Zeke Cao the feels they are real.
how is a dead mans post still giving me notification. stop bumping this
ReplyDelete