I got this at Cross Plains last year,I don't remember who gave it to me but thank you it was worth its weight in...

I got this at Cross Plains last year,I don't remember who gave it to me but thank you it was worth its weight in bacon Saturday.
#interius
Those things are awesome!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a knock-off Fleshlight.
ReplyDeleteWhat is that?
ReplyDeleteZeke Cao It's a cooling towel. You soak it with water, wring it out, and it feels cool to the touch and can help you keep cooler in high heat environments.
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeleteThey are awesome out here in the desert.
ReplyDeleteBaconomics. Awesome.
ReplyDeleteInterestingly, they seem to work about as well as a cotton dish towel, for a mere multiple of the price: http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2013/08/consumer-reports-reviews-enduracool-and-chill-its-cooling-towels/index.htm
ReplyDeleteLove those things. Used one at Warped Tour last July. That thing literally saved my life.
ReplyDeletethese are available in green http://www.campmor.com/grabber-magiccool-high-performance-cooling-cloth.shtml
ReplyDeleteEveryone is overlooking what Martin Veneroso linked to.
ReplyDelete"... In multiple tests at various temperatures and differing levels of humidity, all three towels cooled to within one to two degrees of each other..."