In honor of LGBT Pride Month, Ingress agents across the world are capturing "rainbow portals." A rainbow portal has...
Originally shared by Kelly Kolton
In honor of LGBT Pride Month, Ingress agents across the world are capturing "rainbow portals." A rainbow portal has one of each level resonator, 1 through 8. Will you join the event and share a screenshot of your rainbow portals? The goal is to share 1,000 portals during the month of June.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/clkt4cbtsgti1ura81hbu40mcf0
#ingress #ingresscares #pridemonth






In honor of LGBT Pride Month, Ingress agents across the world are capturing "rainbow portals." A rainbow portal has one of each level resonator, 1 through 8. Will you join the event and share a screenshot of your rainbow portals? The goal is to share 1,000 portals during the month of June.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/clkt4cbtsgti1ura81hbu40mcf0
#ingress #ingresscares #pridemonth






Remember when rainbows where a symbol of childhood and innocense and not the symbol of a sexual orientation?
ReplyDelete...other question when i create a rainbow themed portal (i know agents with a daughter that loves my little pony fim who deserves a rainbowdash portal and i am a artist hunting 5k) can i get a faster aproval of the portal?
Petra Dietrich Andreas Dietrich
I advocate deploying this way whenever deploying fully in an allied territory.
ReplyDeleteIt distributes reso balance more evenly.
It makes an L4 portal, which is nice to farm on (since I usually do the normal 87665544 deploy in an enemy area, and L4 resos are always trixy.)
It makes it a lot easier to upgrade when a mobile8 comes rolling through (since each of the M8 can just call a level, and stick to that for all of the farm.)
Thanks so much for resharing our event Joe Philley, I'd be honored to have some of your rainbow captures in our collection! 😘
ReplyDeleteCorey Frang I'd love to but I'm on an ap that would raise eyebrows..
ReplyDeleteI probably won't be participating, but good luck agents!
ReplyDeletehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/LcD5Dtmarp_xOk7XW-0dACYSPSuIg7DV8bvZn3V781bgorDGq6NwuPYfGOhqP5CJvfQbDVq0CR5AuxSRMDptiDgUttuMX4vRUadI=s0
ReplyDelete