Ingress Summer Camp
Ingress Summer Camp
With Summer here it would be cool to get a recruiting bootcamp system up(cross factions). I would be willing to come help a few times a month or better yet we could do these before events....maybe even come up with a recruitment badge....Anybody ever been to scout jamboree ?
#IngressBootCamp #IngressSummerCamp


With Summer here it would be cool to get a recruiting bootcamp system up(cross factions). I would be willing to come help a few times a month or better yet we could do these before events....maybe even come up with a recruitment badge....Anybody ever been to scout jamboree ?
#IngressBootCamp #IngressSummerCamp


Where's the diversity? This is a great time to create a more inclusive player base? #IngressDiversity
ReplyDeleteSonny Lee thats a good idea
ReplyDeleteThis is a promising idea...
ReplyDeleteWe've experimented with recruitment / training events before, but we usually get more 8s showing up than <L4.
Sounds like a good place to announce a anomaly or plot twist
ReplyDelete"Cross Factions" hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaahahahhaha
ReplyDeleteRichard Gibbens
ReplyDeleteWe are already working on a recruiting event around PensaCon. I know we talked about it briefly but I'm making it a real thing now. I'll keep you in the loop. :-)
ReplyDeleteVery cool. I do try my best with the lower levels. Trying to arrange a time that suits everyone can be hard
ReplyDelete