Join the red faction

Join the red faction
We went yesterday morning before the event(not recommended)but if not today think about tomorrow.   

Originally shared by Henrique Vieira

Join forces to the #Redfaction  and participate on this big operation!
The World around you is what it seems. Save the World. Save Lives.

Here a short list of the steps for the event:

1) Choose a day and time for go to your local blood bank for your city’s. #RedFactionWeek will take place June 23-30, 2014.

You can set a time to meet up and perhaps also host a farming event, a cross-faction party, or whatever you like! Get your agents involved by encouraging others to create custom banners or buttons for the event, bake Ingress-themed cupcakes to serve to donors, etc. Maybe even recruit other donors to play Ingress!

2) Have your agents share photos in the Event Page, and keep track of how many agents donated. Encourage agents to wear Ingress t-shirts or gear to show their faction.

3) Optional: For those who cannot donate blood, organize a fundraising drive to benefit the organization overseeing your blood drive and encourage a $5.00 donation (or whatever amount). Keep track of the number of donors.

4) SHARE your SITREP with the hashtag #RedFaction  or #RedFactionWeek  , so that agents worldwide can see: your city, number of donors (blood drive and fundraising, if applicable) and any photos you can share.

Help by sharing this event to reach even more people. The #RedFaction needs you! 
events/c7mpqq100ljnroacc3ue4st5gno

Comments

  1. Sorry, I've touched another man.  I'd love to, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would but I am on too many meds. One day, hopefully not soon, will be needing your donations when I get a new heart. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Local blood bank won't take mine... It's too rare and they'd rather call me than store it if they need it... AB +

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luis Pertuz , it seems a bit weird, i work in a blood bank and i never heard of this. Exrmely rare blood is frozen by a non destructive technique. But some other (stupid imo) arguments are used by the blood bank to refuse blood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samy Vandecasteele Might be a bit different down in Colombia where I live. I've given blood a couple of times, but lately when there's a drive in my city they put me on the AB list, and I have been called whene there's a need for my specific blood type

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog