US Agents: Redeem passcodes under hint water caps for XM, Xmps, and Power Cubes at your Level (up to L8).


US Agents: Redeem passcodes under hint water caps for XM, Xmps, and Power Cubes at your Level (up to L8). Use promo code HINTINGRESS at https://www.drinkhint.com/buy-now for an additional 1 RMH, 1 RHS, 2 PC, 3 US, and 5 Xmp.

#HINTINGRESS

Comments

  1. Cool... more geographically biased treasure in a global game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could get this on the air base. Time to do some hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe Philley: When are we going to start seeing things for non-US agents?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen Hint a lot but you have to know where to look. I usually see it in the health food section of the store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peter Smalley I see someone very familiar here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are those additional items per case or bottle? That could be a deciding factor for us in places like Hawaii where our shipping is not free with 2 or more cases.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since when do hint codes give power cubes?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mustafa Said - That was a very good day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is this for every hint bottle or just specially marked ones?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bree D. There's no marking on the bottle so it's something of a crapshoot. I have yet to find a bottle with a code. Which is annoying since the water is kind of expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you hold them up to the light you can see if they have a code or not. Also, I've ordered about 10 cases from amazon and all have had codes. Never got a single power cube though so either that's new or this post is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Andrew Griesmann There is no higher level gear.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i will buy some if i know some of the proceeds will go to hiring more people to process portal submits.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Travis Smith You must not be submitting enough quality portals.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Andrew Griesmann, that's ignoring the fact that caps effectively bypass the inventory limit. Ingress only allows 2000 items, but you aren't limited in the number of hint codes. Realistically, you could carry every hint code that has existed on a flash drive.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Andrew Griesmann then you've obviously never been in a heavily dominated area that you need to flip. At some point, 2k isn't enough and dirty hacking doesn't exactly put out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Andrew Griesmann that's not exactly accurate. No matter how many times I hack my level 5 portals, I'm never going to get any L8 gear. Some of us happen to play where not many others are around. In this case, hint codes are almost a necessity or I'll never have any L8 resonators

    ReplyDelete
  18. Andrew Griesmann Your statement of 2k is enough isn't true in all cases. My point that what might work for you doesn't always work for someone else. Your blanket statement is what started us down this path.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nick Simpson I believe the point Travis Smith was making is the portal approval is extremely slow, not that his portals are being denied.

    3 months is really too long.

    ReplyDelete
  20. John Swann Most of mine I'm getting back approved are actually about 5 months. It was shorter end of 2013, but now is too long imo.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Phil Nolan I have bought quite a few bottles and every single one has had a code under the cap. It is printed in white, and with it being a clear white lid, the codes can be a little hard to see at first.

    ReplyDelete
  22. John Swann absolutely correct. Time to process from submission is several months delay, a few extra hands or some interns would help immensely.

    I don't need the codes from hint water, but I would buy to donate towards those extra hands to get the decisions on submissions out sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Steven Fontaine  The only thing I've ever seen under the cap is occasionbally a couple of black numbers that do nothing (not a code) to be absolutely sure I looked at it from all angles under bright light and I saw nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Phil Nolan The codes are etched into the plastic.  I was convinced the first cap I had, didn't have a code; but it did.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Please note it MUST be hint water, not hint fizz or any other hint product...

    ReplyDelete
  26. K. Perry I remember that Ingress on Twitter mentioned that Fizz didn't.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog