You want the truth ?

You want the truth ? 

Originally shared by Niantic Project

Susanna Moyer confronts her father, Nigel Moyer, forcing him to reveal the truth about a possible Shaper conspiracy to kill Alan Turing and forestall the evolution of Artificial Intelligences, as well as explain his role in #Interitus and Hank Johnson's #Recursion.

x
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfUjSYuU1IQ&list=PLDEUWItbkQ5_tZylwFJlrO6gKamNW8-SW

Comments

  1. I'd love a lot of things, truth being one of them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only Agent Tenkely can save us!! ... but he's busy call back later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any chance its going to revert to the reports of old?  If I had any interest in the storyline, its well and truely gone now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm more interested in the story than ever. Who is Nigel really? What is his background? Where was he between Bletchley and now? Lots of things to figure out and discover...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nigel is Susanna moyer father david

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog