A great way to follow the past adventures.
A great way to follow the past adventures.
Originally shared by DeCode Ingress
Good afternoon, Agents and Investigators and welcome iOS Agents! My name is Mustafa Said and I am the Lead Story Expert for DeCode Ingress. What I do here is known as This Week in Niantic History. Every Friday, I'll take a series of updates from the Niantic Investigation that were released one year ago and bring to light what was revealed in the Niantic Investigation at that particular time. In fact, I'll go one step beyond. I intend to take the week's worth of Intel and connect it to the present day.
Joe Philley Brian Rose Brandon Badger Ingress #TWINH
http://goo.gl/NRoYGY
Originally shared by DeCode Ingress
Good afternoon, Agents and Investigators and welcome iOS Agents! My name is Mustafa Said and I am the Lead Story Expert for DeCode Ingress. What I do here is known as This Week in Niantic History. Every Friday, I'll take a series of updates from the Niantic Investigation that were released one year ago and bring to light what was revealed in the Niantic Investigation at that particular time. In fact, I'll go one step beyond. I intend to take the week's worth of Intel and connect it to the present day.
Joe Philley Brian Rose Brandon Badger Ingress #TWINH
http://goo.gl/NRoYGY
Comments
Post a Comment