A leaked NIA transcript reveals something that I had suspected but not yet seen proof of.


Originally shared by Niantic Project

A leaked NIA transcript reveals something that I had suspected but not yet seen proof of. After #Interitus and ADA's attempt to leverage Resistance Fields to expand her processing capabilities, she too has become a creature dependent on XM for her survival.

When the global XM Portal Network is affected, she too will feel its effects.

I am also deeply curious about the redacted sections of this document. Where was it obtained, and how?

x

Comments

  1. Is ADA having a conversation with herself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. DJ Ruiz without traceability (see the redactions? ) this is low grade Intel. Information of unknown reliability from an unknown source. Disregard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah Rosen - I challenge you to provide an example of any intel provided so far that has "traceability" and is not "low grade." Speculation and press releases are right out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Human brains make lousy computing platforms. That's why they invented computers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog