Agents we have our cells
Agents we have our cells
San Diego Primary Site Additional Cells
AS11-KILO-01: Volatile (Bangkok)
AM05-GOLF-08 (Mexico City)
AM02-JULIET-02 (Nashville)
AM03-HOTEL-00 (New Orleans)
PA01-ALPHA-00 (Osaka)
AS02-NOVEMBER-09 (Perth)
Dublin Primary Site Additional Cells
AF12-BRAVO-06: Volatile (Cape Town)
AM01-LIMA-09 (Buffalo)
AF08-SIERRA-01 (Madrid)
AF01-CHARLIE-12 (Rio de Janeiro)
AF11-SIERRA-07 (Rome)
NR01-GOLF-12 (Stuttgart)
#IngressCells
San Diego Primary Site Additional Cells
AS11-KILO-01: Volatile (Bangkok)
AM05-GOLF-08 (Mexico City)
AM02-JULIET-02 (Nashville)
AM03-HOTEL-00 (New Orleans)
PA01-ALPHA-00 (Osaka)
AS02-NOVEMBER-09 (Perth)
Dublin Primary Site Additional Cells
AF12-BRAVO-06: Volatile (Cape Town)
AM01-LIMA-09 (Buffalo)
AF08-SIERRA-01 (Madrid)
AF01-CHARLIE-12 (Rio de Janeiro)
AF11-SIERRA-07 (Rome)
NR01-GOLF-12 (Stuttgart)
#IngressCells
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!!
ReplyDeleteCade Roux I'm sure you've seen this.
ReplyDeleteOsaka again
ReplyDeleteAlexandre Luna Barros
ReplyDeleteWoot!!! Time to move!!!
ReplyDeleteAS11-KILO-01 Roger!!!
ReplyDeleteUnleash the beast
ReplyDeleteHave fun guys.. I think I just quit.. nice knowing you Joe Philley
ReplyDeleteWhat event is this for and what date?
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteKnoxy_79@yahoo.com
Free download hike.in
ReplyDeleteAwesome :) How do we ensure a win Joe Philley ?
ReplyDeleteP.S It's for AF12-BRAVO-06: Volatile (Cape Town)
Seriously, Nashville again? #TealOrNoDeal
ReplyDeleteThank you for finally giving Buffalo it's first tie in to an event! Considering it's one of the oldest cities in America, it should have not taken this long!
ReplyDeleteIs there a hangout for buffalo enlightened?
ReplyDeleteFind rhodesian pub scenes
ReplyDelete+Scott Sumpter there is one for WNY Enlightnend which includes the Buffalo area.
ReplyDeleteIs this like Toronto where there will be clusters or is it the complete cell for AM01-LIMA-09?
ReplyDeleteGlenn Herdy Each connected cell gives each faction an opportunity to score 20 points for the primary site they are connected to. There are no clusters, the fight is over MU control. The faction leading by the final measurement time wins.
ReplyDeleteEstamos aí pra ajudar AF01- CHARLIE -12 (Rio de Janeiro) DrAranha.
ReplyDeleteKeisari Vasata Thanks for the clarification
ReplyDeleteSo basically there is no specific place to be in AM01-LIMA-09 just play your heart out all day right?
ReplyDeleteTara Post When the new septicycle starts, everyone should be focused on gaining MU, and taking down the other factions fields.
ReplyDeleteKeisari Vasata ok I have never been to any anomaly so I am not sure how it all works. So take down as much as we can and rebuild over the entire city... or particular areas... I mean it has buffalo listed but that is a huge area.
ReplyDeleteTara Post I would hope that everyone in the cells mentioned will be working to field like crazy.
ReplyDeleteN ::) was a zzz ujh
ReplyDelete