Cool breakdown of medals by levels, where do you stand?

Cool breakdown of medals by levels, where do you stand?
#Ingress #medals +Daniel Lai
Originally shared by Daniel Lai (jujubix)
#IngressStatistics Medals at a Glance (by Levels)
Breakdown of yesterday's chart, best viewed on Desktop.
Suggests various level barriers and most common path to L16.
56 new profiles for 792 agents. I could type paragraphs detailing the aspects of each level, but you can probably figure it out yourself if you stare at the 176 bars (11 medals x 16 levels) yourself for a while.
Edit: Some highlights, since I was requested to comment:
- L10: Gold Guardian + Recharger
- L11- L13: The gold grind, up to 5 times the amount required for Silver, but many badges level up simultaneously due to synergy (e.g. Connector + Mind Controller / Explorer + Pioneer)
- L14: Platinum Recharger and Guardian. If you don't have Platinum Guardian, you basically don't get here.
- L15/16: The real grind, as all other Platinums are notoriously difficult.
#ShowMeYourScanner to join the census (publicly or privately to me only on G+, not the entire Ingress community), add me if you can't bare missing these regular posts, and +1 and reshare to spread the knowledge.
I'm really liking looking at all these graphs. I'm gold or higher on all my badges, I'm well above platinum seer, both platinum explorer and platinum pioneer are within reach.
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine there being that many people with platinum explorer and platinum pioneer.
Sergey Wyrdyjet that would have been my guess, too, just based off of people reporting in on the ingress page.
ReplyDeleteThis makes Seer look like it's about a level too hard.
ReplyDeleteJonathan Nassar the issue with seer is the turnaround time I have a sliver when I should be nearing black.
ReplyDeleteZak Cat Same here - but that should probably be figured into the milestones, I think.
ReplyDelete