Excellent work and I love the name!

Excellent work and I love the name!

Originally shared by Kyle Singleton

--- Operation Blind Squirrel -

After a fun, yet exhausting, trek to AZ for mega-field action I suspected I’d get some time off from fielding. But as the septicycle moved forward our MU average slowly dwindled while the Resistance made gains. With 30 hours to go, I was reminded of a past field used for Recursion. Following a few tweaks, I spent the next day hectically scrounging for teammates and keys.

As the minutes ticked away to 8PM, links dropped, new blockers flew, and my teammates cleared the lanes! 3 minutes to go! Three fields were thrown adding 782,235 MU to the septicycle coffers. The combined efforts of Enlightened agents allowed us to win AM02-DELTA-01 for the second week in a row!

In the minutes following, I threw three additional fields creating a grand total of 1,628,780 MU before the Resistance responded.

Thanks go out to my great LA Enlightened teammates
Steve VanDeBogart Garrett Teahan Adam Siegel Graham Herbster Jens Zalzala Mike Sanchez Christine L Jeffrey Kardatzke Jozo Zovko Kevin Wojta David Afzal Cameron River Michael M Stephanie R  Crystal Bell Brandon Downey Josh S Christina Wrenegade 

Joe Philley Brian Rose Ingress 

#blindsquirrel #2for2 #underdogs #cellcheck






Comments

Popular posts from this blog