I as a human and part of the resistance I fight not for ADA, Jarvis or the Shapers.
Originally shared by Jake Mohl (ehoba)
I as a human and part of the resistance I fight not for ADA, Jarvis or the Shapers. I fight, I resist for humanity. I will continue to fight to save the humanity of mankind whether you are enlightened, resistance or someone who has yet to discover the world of ingress.
I am awake and my eyes are open.
Remember the world around you is not what it seems.
#WeAreAwake
#IamAwake
#ingress
Ingress Susanna Moyer Anne Beuttenmüller Brandon Badger Joe Philley NIA Ops
I as a human and part of the resistance I fight not for ADA, Jarvis or the Shapers. I fight, I resist for humanity. I will continue to fight to save the humanity of mankind whether you are enlightened, resistance or someone who has yet to discover the world of ingress.
I am awake and my eyes are open.
Remember the world around you is not what it seems.
#WeAreAwake
#IamAwake
#ingress
Ingress Susanna Moyer Anne Beuttenmüller Brandon Badger Joe Philley NIA Ops
Comments
Post a Comment