I know i wasn't called out to answer Susanna Moyer but id like to voice my own thoughts on the questions posed.
Originally shared by Dave “AtlasOps” M
I know i wasn't called out to answer Susanna Moyer but id like to voice my own thoughts on the questions posed.
I am agent AtlasOps of the Resistance, but at the same time i don't fit myself into that mold as so many others have. I am blue not for the ideals of the faction but simply because i don't care for the color green.
My ideal, from the moment my eyes were opened to the world of ingress, was the cautious usage of xm, by Humanity for Humanity. I do not believe the merger of human and machines is the way as Klue S. has proposed. Nor do i believe we should be following the word of a being with a messiah complex Roland Jarvis believe my fellow agents, through cautious study and practical application we as humans can harness the power that is XM to benefit all, and i firmly believe we can do so without the meddling of the above mentioned. I have learned much from the agents of #OperationEssex and it is my sincerest hope that we all continue to thrive to learn more as #TruthSeekers . Lastly to my dear Dr Devra Bogdanovich XM is not bad and i urge you to stop with the vaccine, and work towards the better understanding of XM. I urge all agents to work cooperatively for a better understanding of XM .We are more then a color or factions #WeAreHuman
Red Faction Forever!
#WeAreAwake
#IamAwake
Joe Philley Anne Beuttenmüller Ingress Brandon Badger Nikolas Moore Ruth Shepherd
I know i wasn't called out to answer Susanna Moyer but id like to voice my own thoughts on the questions posed.
I am agent AtlasOps of the Resistance, but at the same time i don't fit myself into that mold as so many others have. I am blue not for the ideals of the faction but simply because i don't care for the color green.
My ideal, from the moment my eyes were opened to the world of ingress, was the cautious usage of xm, by Humanity for Humanity. I do not believe the merger of human and machines is the way as Klue S. has proposed. Nor do i believe we should be following the word of a being with a messiah complex Roland Jarvis believe my fellow agents, through cautious study and practical application we as humans can harness the power that is XM to benefit all, and i firmly believe we can do so without the meddling of the above mentioned. I have learned much from the agents of #OperationEssex and it is my sincerest hope that we all continue to thrive to learn more as #TruthSeekers . Lastly to my dear Dr Devra Bogdanovich XM is not bad and i urge you to stop with the vaccine, and work towards the better understanding of XM. I urge all agents to work cooperatively for a better understanding of XM .We are more then a color or factions #WeAreHuman
Red Faction Forever!
#WeAreAwake
#IamAwake
Joe Philley Anne Beuttenmüller Ingress Brandon Badger Nikolas Moore Ruth Shepherd
Comments
Post a Comment