Ingress is more than a game to me.
Ingress is more than a game to me. It has opened my eyes to places I don’t think I would have ever visited and were wonderful and beautiful. (And of course some that weren't so). But in the past year and a half I have met some of the best people in the world that I would have never met without this. I've made lifelong friends both from here in the Baltimore area and I’m waiting to meet more around the world. Our events have moved away from just building and farming. We now have birthday parties, dinner dates and baked goods at most events.
Recently my #Baltimore Resistance did an amazing thing for me. They let me lead a team in Gettysburg for #interitus anomaly. I won’t say it was easy; it was stressful and nerve wracking. But a HUGE learning experience in the game, and also within me.
To show how much they cared for my efforts I was given these gifts. I am eternally in their debt for these. Not only does it symbolize Baltimore Resistance for me, it is also a constant reminder of you can do whatever you want, as long as you have people behind you that are willing to go to the ends of the earth (or from one side of Gettysburg to the other) you can do anything you want.
These people are more than other players for me. They are my friends, my family, my life. I sincerely cannot thank you all enough for all that you have shown me both in game, and within me.
I want send a special shout out to my teammates that followed me that day, but also I want to thank the entire Baltimore Resistance Community for making sure this game just isn't a game, but it’s something that makes my life better every day.
Love Always and RESIST
-gr8k8b


Recently my #Baltimore Resistance did an amazing thing for me. They let me lead a team in Gettysburg for #interitus anomaly. I won’t say it was easy; it was stressful and nerve wracking. But a HUGE learning experience in the game, and also within me.
To show how much they cared for my efforts I was given these gifts. I am eternally in their debt for these. Not only does it symbolize Baltimore Resistance for me, it is also a constant reminder of you can do whatever you want, as long as you have people behind you that are willing to go to the ends of the earth (or from one side of Gettysburg to the other) you can do anything you want.
These people are more than other players for me. They are my friends, my family, my life. I sincerely cannot thank you all enough for all that you have shown me both in game, and within me.
I want send a special shout out to my teammates that followed me that day, but also I want to thank the entire Baltimore Resistance Community for making sure this game just isn't a game, but it’s something that makes my life better every day.
Love Always and RESIST
-gr8k8b


Comments
Post a Comment