Ingress welcome wagon continues. Here's the essential app list you'll need to get rolling fellow #iAgents .


Originally shared by Portalside Chat

Ingress welcome wagon continues. Here's the essential app list you'll need to get rolling fellow #iAgents . 
Ingress: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ingress/id576505181?mt=8
Hangouts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hangouts/id643496868?mt=8
G+: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/google+/id447119634?mt=8
Ingress Intel Site: http://ingress.com/intel (research and learn about your area)



#Ingress   #WelcomeWagon

Comments

  1. For any faction interaction, Slack won't cut it. There's already a massive userbase using Hangouts, and faction interaction is essential to effective gameplay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott Jacobs Hangouts synchronises across all devices, regardless of OS or form factor. I can use it, for example, to communicate seamlessly from Desktop, tablet moving around the house and phone if I go out... and as I said, it's already well established, why move to something else?

    Felix Sanchez I do have Zello, but I have a feeling the first time I use it properly will be Manchester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott Jacobs Oh Jonas Smith really likes that video button ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missing Zello, google maps and a browser (chrome, obv.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hangouts has video, but there's a problem when it comes to memory for the app, chews it up likr crazy and Google still has yet to fix that problem

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is correct that the first - blue. Resist, Ingress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GroupMe is the de facto standard for all my local and regional groups from both factions

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog