Looking good guys.


Looking good guys.

Originally shared by Miguel G (QuisutDeus)

Blue skies over half of the US. Congratulations to the many agents involved. A special shout-out to the WI and IA agents who stayed up all night clearing links and to the Intel team.

#BlueMoon   #WeAreWinningHelios   #BowTie

Comments

  1. Spoofer hit small remote alaskan island pretty quickly of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was taken down legitimately by Cabo San Lucas Enlightened...I really wish a spoofer hadn't gotten to Alaska first. We had it handled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim Doolittle this is why both sides hate spoofers. They stole your legitimate accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just yelled on Intel and Hangouts a lot. Can't stand spoofing. Get it done the real way or leave it alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work guys - shame about the spoofing idiot

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know banning the account means little, but NIA Ops please do so. Neither side wants spoofing actions and we will and have fought together to stop this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obviously a spoofer kill, unless ENL was so tuned into this op they let people clear off a path through 6-7 US states, but camped out on a remote island in alaska to kill it after it was done. Seems farfetched.

    Great work on both sides.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not the first time that portal has been spoofed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If they'd start banning every account on the device they'd start killing these people's main accounts. Joe Philley phone have tons if telemetry they could use to be sure. The temp sensor could be correlated with local weather. Any number of other sensors could be used, all the data is marketable information as well so there is a business reason to gather it as well as a game reason.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have always said, cell tower or wifi local. Yes, these to can be modified, but it is more difficult. The average spoofer would be done as would a lot of the bots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's all about planning the link paths to avoid population centres Eddie Fray. Still I'm sure it was pretty big and took a lot of driving

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enlightened agent but have to admit awesome when I see it. Great job! Btw, why not link cabo and Hawaii?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cameron Miller We did link them early in the morning, but an ENL agent Jarvised the portal at el Cabo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Miguel G I see. Still amazing. That link through the US blows my mind. The rest is gravy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Where's the sit rep? curious how many links had to be cleared, how many agents were needed, and the almost certainly cool stories involved.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog