Oliver Lynton-Wolfe,These cards are from last week and no longer available.The next card will be available Saturday...

Oliver Lynton-Wolfe,These cards are from last week and no longer available.The next card will be available Saturday at the anomaly or from #NL1331at meet ups.
#Ingress 

Comments

  1. I have Devra cards from Montreal.. but I'm confused as to what event these were handed out at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you get these cards from? Did any get handed out at Chattanooga?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A. Gilmore We give them out at 1331 meet ups and the main events and no they were only at Montreal on the 1st round as we just got them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy with my Devra card and to have had it given to me by you Joe was even better! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Description forget to add that he is as mad as a cut snake and a danger to us all! Right up there with the cult leader Jarvis for danger to society!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joe Philley is there a way to get one now? I'd love to start a collection of them. I met you in Chattanooga. I mentioned it was my first anomaly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got some extra Devra cards from Helios Montreal and I'm looking to trade anyone with an extra Oliver Lynton-Wolfe (mint only), while quantities last.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darren's comment is a little disappointing to me! Not only am I basically zero chance of getting one of these cards but peeps are getting enought they are trading them? :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Phillip Malone cards were abundant at the after party. All anomaly participants went home with duplicates.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darren Satkunas that's great except the travel is greatly expensive! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sense these cards are going to be fun to track down and trade with! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog