Outstanding !
Outstanding !
Originally shared by Jeff Strube (saintrube)
Ingress is more then a game, it's a lifestyle.
My favourite stat in game is the unique portals visited. Even before the this was tracked I loved my ingress adventures while travelling. The thought of showing up in a town and being absorbed by the community is amazing. Everywhere I go in the world I will instantly have friends. I also loved upsetting the balance of power in the early days where the Ingress Eco-systems were so tightly coupled as agents were fewer.
This week after the very successful operation #OhHeckYes I achieved the platnium explorer badge (and level 15) signifying over 10,000 unique hacks. This acheivement is the first in game badge for me that really wasn't even about the game but really about the people and the places I've visited. My heartfelt thanks to all the agents that I've met or supported me or travelled with me on this journey.
Major Cities played:
- San Diego, CA
- Austin, TX
- San Antonio, TX
- Gettysburg, PA
- Columbus, OH
- Norfolk, VA
- Honolulu, HI
- Atlanta, GA
- Cincinnati, OH (Special thanks to the BAR road-trip crew Kate Ballard Joe Nastri Andrew Cummins Molly Strube )
- Indianapolis, IN
- Burlington, VT
- Philadelphia, PA
- Washington, DC
- Baltimore, MD
#OhHeckYes was the final push. The goal to get to 10k while on a roadtrip from Baltimore to Maine.
Day 1:
- 100 leaving MD and in Newark, DE
- 400 in Philadelphia, PA
- 600 in Brooklyn, NY
Day 2:
- 500 in Brooklyn and Queens, NY
- 500 in Boston, MA
Day 3 (Return)
- 500 in Manhattan, NY
Special thanks to my travel partner for the final grind Molly Strube and again to all the agents who helped me or I met along this adventure. You all prove time and again that it's more then just a game.

Originally shared by Jeff Strube (saintrube)
Ingress is more then a game, it's a lifestyle.
My favourite stat in game is the unique portals visited. Even before the this was tracked I loved my ingress adventures while travelling. The thought of showing up in a town and being absorbed by the community is amazing. Everywhere I go in the world I will instantly have friends. I also loved upsetting the balance of power in the early days where the Ingress Eco-systems were so tightly coupled as agents were fewer.
This week after the very successful operation #OhHeckYes I achieved the platnium explorer badge (and level 15) signifying over 10,000 unique hacks. This acheivement is the first in game badge for me that really wasn't even about the game but really about the people and the places I've visited. My heartfelt thanks to all the agents that I've met or supported me or travelled with me on this journey.
Major Cities played:
- San Diego, CA
- Austin, TX
- San Antonio, TX
- Gettysburg, PA
- Columbus, OH
- Norfolk, VA
- Honolulu, HI
- Atlanta, GA
- Cincinnati, OH (Special thanks to the BAR road-trip crew Kate Ballard Joe Nastri Andrew Cummins Molly Strube )
- Indianapolis, IN
- Burlington, VT
- Philadelphia, PA
- Washington, DC
- Baltimore, MD
#OhHeckYes was the final push. The goal to get to 10k while on a roadtrip from Baltimore to Maine.
Day 1:
- 100 leaving MD and in Newark, DE
- 400 in Philadelphia, PA
- 600 in Brooklyn, NY
Day 2:
- 500 in Brooklyn and Queens, NY
- 500 in Boston, MA
Day 3 (Return)
- 500 in Manhattan, NY
Special thanks to my travel partner for the final grind Molly Strube and again to all the agents who helped me or I met along this adventure. You all prove time and again that it's more then just a game.

Well done Jeff Strube! Getting to know you, Molly Strube, Tim Purdie, Kate Ballard, and all the other great members of BAR is also one of my most enjoyable factors in this crazy game we love called #Ingress . Congrats on your achievement!
ReplyDeleteI'm just a level 9 noob, but I feel exactly the same way. I feel defeated if I don't get at least 20 unique new portals and 5 unique captured every week. :-)
ReplyDeleteWish I could travel like that :(
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteWrong faction but, good job, anyway!
ReplyDeleteJealous of 10k, for sure.
Next stop, platinum pioneer!
5k unique captures.
PaTChBuZ006