Power pack ? I'll show you a power pack !


Power pack ? I'll show you a power pack !

#IngressRecruits #Ingress   #Weareawake

Comments

  1. Today, still wanted by the shapers, he survives as a soldier of fortune. If you have a dead phone... if no one else can help... and if you can find him... maybe you can hire... Walter Barnes (For your anomaly.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Madison there were a few enlightened agents with a car battery in a baby stroller. It was pretty hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loyd Hutchings make that 3 to get >/= number of ports

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, 5v x 15 AH x 2 makes that a 150 w anker?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loyd Hutchings Without knowing the chemistry involved, no way to tell. If he is using LiIon or batteries with similar energy density, potentially many times more "juice" (assuming you mean Wh/Mah).  If by "juice" you mean current, same thing, but no more ports once you reach max current output of the cells.
    If this is lead acid (and the shape suggests it could be one of the type used for emergency lighting) then around 7Ah, or around half of the Anker capacity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kept my phone charged for the Nashville anomaly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That box could hold 3 18ah sla that's is all I am saying

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like something Jake Mohl  would come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loyd Hutchings Chris Holt you have to take into consideration more than just chemistry... a watt is a watt is a watt, and like Walter Barnes, that is all I'm saying. =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jared Hincy watt exactly are you trying to say?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Resistance? I thought we were talking about volts, watts and amps... How did we get on ohms? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. And while I was there with the Nashville Power Cube, my Note 3 did fine in Nashvegas... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog