Joshua Fritz you don't know where I live;) we get lots of off road visitors so we need these to get around.We are the 3rd largest city in California land wise.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Wow, tough guy!
ReplyDeleteSo, do the gunner's just sit up there with shotties and bird shot, then?
ReplyDeleteThe better question is why does a police force have military grade vehicles.
ReplyDeleteJoshua Fritz you don't know where I live;) we get lots of off road visitors so we need these to get around.We are the 3rd largest city in California land wise.
ReplyDeleteJoshua Fritz it is a special program.
ReplyDeleteMore details here: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/06/15/local-law-enforcement-agencies-surplus-military-equipment/10286485/