Recruit 3 or more new Agents between July 14, 2014 4:00 GMT and Aug 3 23:59 GMT, tag a photo with your new recruits...


Recruit 3 or more new Agents between July 14, 2014 4:00 GMT and Aug 3 23:59 GMT, tag a photo with your new recruits with  #IngressRecruits

#Ingress   #ingressobsessed   #ingressreport   #weareawake   #iAgents 

Originally shared by Ingress

Eve Medal in recognition of recruiting 3+ new Agents.

Recruit 3 or more new Agents between July 14, 2014 4:00 GMT and Aug 3 23:59 GMT, tag a photo with your new recruits with #IngressRecruits then submit your details prior to the deadline at http://ingress.com/recruits

Alternatively, you can also share your best Faction recruitment posters or videos with the #IngressRecruits hashtag. Agents whose artwork is reshared by Ingress on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter will also receive a single-use passcode for their Eve Medal.

Ingress - It's Time To Recruit.

#IngressNews   #IngressRecruits

Comments

  1. What about levels? Let's say I recruit a dozen agents. Black eve medal? Its not happening but I may be able to exceed 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just reposted my craigslist community post for new ingress agents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my recruits lives a few thousand miles away..  No way I can get a picture of us together.  Does it have to be a picture of all 3?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kevin Weaver that's a good question. Obviously they were thinking of a bunch in one place but mine work and live in several different towns, relatives I almost never see, etc. A group photo would be impossible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog