Shazam.. teach a man to fish as they say

Shazam.. teach a man to fish as they say

Originally shared by Misty Hannah

A Fish Who Slips the Net:  The Necronomic Researcher claims that his name is Amaziah Lachish.  I do not believe this to be the name he was born with. You get used to that in the illusion business. He keeps talking about cultists serving some master, but there are very few particulars.  I do not think he is withholding, I just don't think he has them.  I never knew the name of the totem god, or whatever it was, that appeared to me at Afram, or Afarm as I said it when I was a kid.  I didn't need to.  Names are ways to place things on a grid.  Nothing about Amaziah Lachish is on any grid.  He is a fish that slips the net.

Comments

  1. Read the original post from Misty Hannah. We are talking recreating/rejuvenating mythos. A common mythos or epic story background is needed when dispensing information and propaganda. It is how humanity has always taught and learned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Joe Philley I've been curious about this guy for a while and only lately have I been re-interested in learning more about him, possibly even attempting to converse with him.

    Anything you know about him?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks