This is very cool green or blue!!!
This is very cool green or blue!!!
Originally shared by Jake Dupree
And here we can see the Jarvis Virus glow green
#ingress
#uef
#challengecoin
#injarviswetrust

Originally shared by Jake Dupree
And here we can see the Jarvis Virus glow green
#ingress
#uef
#challengecoin
#injarviswetrust

Shut up and take my money!
ReplyDeleteId take one. But i want mine to say hank.
ReplyDelete=)
Wow I want Ada's version
ReplyDeleteI'd buy it in a second if it said "In Philley We Trust" :)
ReplyDeleteevil witch you won't get one.
ReplyDeleteEven if one is made some Enl will whine and complain.
William TNSheep me too
ReplyDeleteevil witch be pretty cool as well
ReplyDeleteevil witch ADA made a whole bunch of them, but they were printed as BitCoin. ;-)
ReplyDeleteChris Holt I haz 5BTC why I haz no ADA coin?
ReplyDeleteSo cool!!
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley how can i get 1? :O
ReplyDeleteWhat was the cost of this coin when made and what is its value now. Can some one help?
ReplyDelete