This would be cool.


This would be cool.

Originally shared by Fev

Well this is interesting... Got Ingress loaded on my Google Glass. Only problems are: No multi touch and it's sideways. Still though, I was able to do most functions in the scanner. Hope a Glass formatted version comes out soon!

#Ingress #GoogleGlass

Comments

  1. Josiah Spackman this may be relevant to your interests :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. JP, you tease =p. This wouldn't have anything to do with the lense I've been seeing on #Ingress Obsessed, would it? I promise I had no involvement with the construction of those lenses...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read through the original post, but it wasn't super clear. Was there much involved in getting it go play ball on Glass, Fevenis Silverwind  ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next step Fevenis Silverwind ingress on Android wear. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Step 2: Get a monitor stand that puts your monitor in portrait orientation :-p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joe Philley with iOS on the advent what is the next project for the Ingress Scanner Technology? 😉

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lou Kohn Oliver Lynton-Wolfe could better answer that question.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you weren't standing on street corners shouting "Fire burster" repeatedly :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got Ingress to run on my Omate smart watch but everything was overlapping so I couldn't do anything but hack with a long press on a portal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ingress was how I applied for Glass last spring and I've enjoyed it for a year, but still no Ingress :-(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lou Kohn Think it would be too much to ask for a fix to the XM sync bug?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Toby Murray From what I understand the XM bug was fixed in the latest Scanner release?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog