Two weeks ago, Susanna Moyer had questions for myself and other Ingress agents.

Originally shared by Brandon Downey
Two weeks ago, Susanna Moyer had questions for myself and other Ingress agents.
My response includes both my opinion using the best available data, but also some personal insights on why I am an agent of the #enlightenment .
Each of the members of my faction has provided their own unique take on these challenging questions; I highly recommend taking some time to hear what they have to say as well.
@vicinext- http://goo.gl/DFVj5p
@mygz- http://goo.gl/XVhJnf
@agentkelly- http://goo.gl/AW6w3c
*
I believe that we should hear every side of a debate, so I would love to point you to the normal range of human diversity in the response from various agents of the Resistance. Unfortunately, it appears there is sufficient synchronicity in their response that a single link will suffice:
http://goo.gl/eUD1fy
*
The promise of Enlightenment is the promise of reaching our Ultimate potential as human beings while retaining our humanity.
There is no royal road to transcendence. The path may be long, and we now know there are threats to our civilization and even our species that bar the way, but after everything I have seen, I believe more than ever it is a path worth pursuing.
If this is a vision you share, or even would like to share, I invite you to join us.
{prepare for the enlightenment}
#iamawake #evolve #enlightenment #enlightened #ingressreport
Susanna Moyer Roland Jarvis
*
Thanks very much to Nathan Laredo for recording my response, Thilo Gross for the video editing, Cristian Huepe for the last minute score.
Special thanks to the small team of California Enlightened agents who provided the field over the location of filming for the Ingress report this week to secure a clear and unbiased transmission of our response.
Comments
Post a Comment