#WeAreAwake #Enlightened
#WeAreAwake #Enlightened
Originally shared by Andrew Watson
I know I wasn't called out by Susanna Moyer in last week's #IngressReport, but I wanted to voice my opinion anyway. I don't claim to speak for all #Enlightened, but I know there are others who will agree with me. Follow the link for the video.
http://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
#NeverGiveUp
Ingress Ingress Report Report
Originally shared by Andrew Watson
I know I wasn't called out by Susanna Moyer in last week's #IngressReport, but I wanted to voice my opinion anyway. I don't claim to speak for all #Enlightened, but I know there are others who will agree with me. Follow the link for the video.
http://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
#NeverGiveUp
Ingress Ingress Report Report
#resistanceisfutile
ReplyDelete#resistanceisfertile
ReplyDelete#OhmsLaw
ReplyDelete#einstienstheoryofrelitivity
ReplyDelete#cuppycakesandbacon
ReplyDelete#wearejustresharing
ReplyDelete#nevergiveup
ReplyDelete#BlameNiko
ReplyDelete2:14 p.m: this time finally awake
ReplyDelete2:35 p.m: this time completely awake,
At 9:40 p.m. I awoke for the first time, despite my previous claims.
#WeAreAwake
#TheSleeperAwakens
ReplyDelete#DidntTheyCopyrightThat
ReplyDelete#ShhhhhNikosSleepingStill
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDelete