#WeAreAwake

#WeAreAwake

Originally shared by Bill Robitske (AimlessDreamer)

To the #Resistance  and #Enlightenment :

I am AimlessDreamer, a truthseeker, a Resistance agent, and a low-level sensitive.  Since June 5th, I have been haunted by the message presented by hack that put me at Level 8.  It was just one glyph - FORGET.  This same portal has recently been talking to me more.  Yesterday, one month later, I listened.  I do not know if this CONTRACT is meant just for me or all of us, but I share it today so you may each do with it as you will.

"CONTRACT.
Our social orders are flawed and corrupt, but our inner nature, although at times chaotic, is still pure.  We must not lose that purity.  It is that inner nature - our heart - that keeps us human.  Without it, we are all lost.  The path we each take is there; we only need to look at the details available to us to find it.  We must better ourselves - our bodies, our minds, our hears - as we follow these journeys of ours.  It will be then that we can seek true security.  It is then that we will uncover the real truth of Resistance."

Susanna Moyer, you may not have asked for my answer to your question, but I offer it freely now.  I will continue to oppose forceful ingression upon others against their will - be it by Roland Jarvis's "friends", by A. D. A., or by the terrors that reside in the deep darkness, or even the #IngressReport .  An idea is a powerful tool, and a terrifying weapon.  However, the mere potential to be used as a weapon does not negate its usefulness as a properly used tool.  An idea's purest use is to be offered freely and allow the recipient to decide whether to integrate it into who they are.

Operation Essex Joe Philley Brandon Badger Ingress
#WeAreAwake  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog