Baltimore Untapped: For the Tourist and Anti-Tourist Alike


Baltimore Untapped: For the Tourist and Anti-Tourist Alike
"While Baltimore may be famous for its crab houses, the city itself has a lot more to offer than its popular food staple. #Baltimore boasts a variety of interesting neighborhoods, many of which embody a character all their own." Discover five destinations from our partner The Cultureist here: http://goo.gl/5Y4Vte.

Comments

  1. I wonder if we'll ever see a tie in between Niantic apps Field Trip and Ingress ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Used to live near there. There's nothing quite Maryland Blue crabs cooked with Old Bay seasoning :-) the aquarium is certainly worth checking out as well, I recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I invite you to try Berger cookies (or even the Berger cookie pie) while you're there. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun!! I'm gonna climb on old ironsides and hang out at hammerjack's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need to have a portal out in the water in range of the Dragon boats, make it a volatile during the anomaly. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ben Doll me during a Baltimore event "there's a portal in the middle of the harbor?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crabs and Old Bay are both gross. Don't do it. Yes, I AM from MD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Max's Taphouse it's a MUST if you're wanting a good beer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog