"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
I have decided to fight this ! seeing the enlightened spread like the plague has made me decide to rebel .I will spread what codes I have left when I feel safe #ingress
Lets see who has been following the investigation.....Where is this ? no edits,This is worth 10 invites to the the first person who tells me where this is. #ingress You follow and give clues to http://www.nianticproject.com/ Hint:A Drone flew over this place.
jaw drops
ReplyDeleteYvonne Varwig knows your pain. :-p
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley That;s what Flip Cards are for.... =)
ReplyDelete"Have to". Lol...
ReplyDeleteProbably going by memory cause Intel is so jacked up lately. amiright?
ReplyDeleteGotta love key jumping
ReplyDeleteJoe throws the wrong link? Blasphemy!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww, :)
ReplyDeleteCurse of the Keyjump. Had one last night. Luckily I only had to go Jarvis one down the street.
ReplyDeleteI hope the portal doest decay before you get there :/
ReplyDeleteJust wait a little while. That portal will decay and you get to do it again.
ReplyDeleteTravis Ashline See...your not the only one who throws super derp links...only difference, Joe Philley stated he would finish the job!
ReplyDelete#getttingpaidtoplay
ReplyDeleteBill Bynum I heard a rumor they don't pay Joe Philley in money, but instead bacon, HuyFong brand sriracha, and portal mods. :-)
ReplyDeleteOh, throwing the wrong link... That's my specialty! 😎
ReplyDeleteJumping keys in the carousel when linking? Right solution is to fix the software Joe Philley 😃
ReplyDeleteWhat I hate most is driving 40 miles and not getting a key you need to fill it in.... even after 4 hacks!
ReplyDeleteTerry Stout and kill my fields? That's your job ;)
ReplyDeleteJoe does not derp link. . He just makes yet unseen field links. .
ReplyDelete