#evebadge #ingressrecruits


Originally shared by Erin Fleak

#evebadge #ingressrecruits
My recruitment poster was shared in the July 24  Ingress: Global Intel E-mail. I have been out of town for a few weeks with limited internet/e-mail access and wanted to make sure that I didn't miss the code for the Eve Badge if this method of sharing counts for the poster submission route to receive the badge. Thanks!

Comments

  1. Pretty, but an ominous slogan isn't that convincing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The enlightened logo fits in perfectly with a deco theme

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one posted in the break rooms at my office.  By far my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They want to become Borg ? Resistance is Futile?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, the Borg, Inhuman mindless Robots... Sounds like most of the ENL I know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Matt Brock It's kind of weird; the whole cyberpunk borg hive-mind resembles the ADA narrative better than it does the effect of shaper influence…

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog