This is a very nice collection.
This is a very nice collection.
Originally shared by なかみちと
I've earned the Recurtion badge in #Ingress.
I've earned the Interitus badge in #Ingress.
I've earned the Initio badge in #Ingress.
I've earned the Helios badge in #Ingress.
I've earned the Helios-clock badge in #Ingress.
I've earned the Ingress badge in #Ingress.
I've earned the Ingress Resistance Tokyo badge in #Ingress.
#Ingress #Resistance #IngressResistanceTokyo #なんなんかわいい




Originally shared by なかみちと
I've earned the Recurtion badge in #Ingress.
I've earned the Interitus badge in #Ingress.
I've earned the Initio badge in #Ingress.
I've earned the Helios badge in #Ingress.
I've earned the Helios-clock badge in #Ingress.
I've earned the Ingress badge in #Ingress.
I've earned the Ingress Resistance Tokyo badge in #Ingress.
#Ingress #Resistance #IngressResistanceTokyo #なんなんかわいい




I'll send them to you with Extremely Rare Link Amp.
ReplyDeleteWhat's a Helios clock badge?
ReplyDeleteThese are pins not badges
ReplyDeleteMore like badge pins.
ReplyDeleteI love the one with cat <3 <3 I wanti it! -
ReplyDelete