Very cool!!!!
Very cool!!!!
Originally shared by Aaron S
During a successful Enlightened gathering at a local farmer's market, I was invited to "chalk the walk." I don't consider myself an artist by any means more than a doodler. But I had a lot of fun decorating a large portion of the main walk of the park while the market was in full swing. I got countless questions as to what the designs meant. Ignibus Atris and I must have spent 2hrs between drawing and explaining the designs.
I was very happy with the day, but was surprised to hear that the artwork remained 4 days later, getting attention from many new faces each day.
Yet another reminder, as this movement grows and evolves....that this game is not just a game.
Thank you Ingress 😆
#IngressRecruits
#Actualgameplayfootage
#NianticOps
#stayenlightened
Joe Philley
Brian Rose
Niantic Project
Ingress
Jeff O
Kelly Subterranean
Ed Healy
Thomas Guy II
Rika Moon
Reem Al-Awdah







Originally shared by Aaron S
During a successful Enlightened gathering at a local farmer's market, I was invited to "chalk the walk." I don't consider myself an artist by any means more than a doodler. But I had a lot of fun decorating a large portion of the main walk of the park while the market was in full swing. I got countless questions as to what the designs meant. Ignibus Atris and I must have spent 2hrs between drawing and explaining the designs.
I was very happy with the day, but was surprised to hear that the artwork remained 4 days later, getting attention from many new faces each day.
Yet another reminder, as this movement grows and evolves....that this game is not just a game.
Thank you Ingress 😆
#IngressRecruits
#Actualgameplayfootage
#NianticOps
#stayenlightened
Joe Philley
Brian Rose
Niantic Project
Ingress
Jeff O
Kelly Subterranean
Ed Healy
Thomas Guy II
Rika Moon
Reem Al-Awdah







Comments
Post a Comment