We think this is one of the best #PortalGem submissions yet. Amazing find, Agent; keep seeking!
We think this is one of the best #PortalGem submissions yet. Amazing find, Agent; keep seeking!
General George Washington Long Island Tour is now online.(From NIAOps)
Originally shared by Andrew Gorgi
#portalgem How did I not know about this plaque that is so close to home.
This needs to be a portal ASAP NIA Ops
This is a Google Street View of the requested portal:
https://maps.google.com/?t=h&layer=c&cbll=40.751584,-73.745479&panoid=TKRERHkuN0sGcV20jx4zHA&cbp=12,184.8,,0,13.51&ie=UTF8&ll=40.751584,-73.745479&spn=0.000001,0.001032&z=21&vpsrc=0
Edit: This is a repost. Yesterday's post uploaded the photos bad (via mobile).

General George Washington Long Island Tour is now online.(From NIAOps)
Originally shared by Andrew Gorgi
#portalgem How did I not know about this plaque that is so close to home.
This needs to be a portal ASAP NIA Ops
This is a Google Street View of the requested portal:
https://maps.google.com/?t=h&layer=c&cbll=40.751584,-73.745479&panoid=TKRERHkuN0sGcV20jx4zHA&cbp=12,184.8,,0,13.51&ie=UTF8&ll=40.751584,-73.745479&spn=0.000001,0.001032&z=21&vpsrc=0
Edit: This is a repost. Yesterday's post uploaded the photos bad (via mobile).

Wow, right where I grew up! I'm now hundreds of miles away. How neat!
ReplyDeleteBradley Anderson Small world. I've been here for 17 years. Just discovered this.
ReplyDelete